The X770 has a 17.3-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD display packed into a distinctively-colored desktop replacement chassis; inside there’s Intel’s 2.0GHz Core i7-2630QM processor (with a 2.9GHz potential Turbo Boost overclock) and a pair of hard-drives, one of which is a hybrid HDD/SSD model.
The Qosmio X770 main Features :
- Intel Core i7-2630QM clocking 2.0GHz/2.9GHz max in Turbo Boost
- 8GB DDR3 (4GB + 4GB) 1333MHz 2 slots, max 8GB
- 17.3-inch Widescreen HD and 3D (Full HD 1920×1080) Nvidia 3D Vision
- Blu-ray/DVD burner SuperMulti Double / Dual Layer
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX, HDMI (Regza Link)
- headphone and microphone jack
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 3 x USB 2.0
- memory card reader 8-in-1 SD
- Altopralanti Harman / Kardon Advanced Audio compatible with Dolby
- Webcam (HD 3D)
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth V3.0 HS (High Speed)
- plus Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- and much more.
this laptop should be releasing in the next few weeks, we will update and keep our eyes out for this one.